Monday 14 April 2014

NYX 3 for 2 deal ~ What i picked up!

Hey lovelies! So today I went to target as I heard they were having a 3 for 2 deal on the NYX products, and common, who doesn't love something free? Hehe, I like to think of myself as the queen of makeup bargains as I love snagging up a save when I can!
 
 After spending a whole hour swatching basically every colour of every product, and looking up some quick reviews on my phone, I settled on three products that I wanted to try out.  
 
 
Left - Right)
 NYX Roll on eye shimmer in salmon - $8.95
NYX Butter gloss in peach cobbler - $9.95
 NYX Matte finish setting spray - $14.95
 
 
 
I have to say im EXTREMELY impressed with the roll on eye shimmer! It's the most gorgeous champaign/baby pink colour which I personally think would be perfect for prom/formal makeup. For any beginner I know that the thought of doing your own prom/formal makeup can be abit daunting, so looking for something which seamlessly applies and blends and looks amazing can be the find of the century!



I whole heartedly recommend trying out the NYX roll on eye shimmers if your a beginner, or if you just love glamorous eye looks! The eye shimmers come in so many beautiful shades, ranging from gorgeous browns and silvers, to your bolder blues and greens! PLUS they are just so darn affordable! Which means you can purchase a few to create a ombre effect or even a Smokey glitter look! They also look beautiful alone as they are highly pigmented.

I'm also really impressed with the butter glosses. I have been wanting to try out one for a while and choosing one shade was seriously a huge ordeal! Peach cobbler is such a gorgeous and wearable peach which I think would suit just about every skin tone! I'll definitely be purchasing more!

Finally, the matte finish setting spray was a no given as I just HAD to pick this up! I've never actually used a makeup setting spray before (oh the shame!) but after using this im in love already. It has a really refreshing feel upon application and gives a flawless look to the skin!

All in all im so happy with all three NYX items and I love their whole line in general! It's so affordable yet their products are actually amazing quality.

Sarah x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment