Friday 11 April 2014

Black and gold glammer!

Hello lovelies! I just thought id share with you two gorgeous items I picked up!
 
The first is this gorgeous little bag! It's a stunning black structured bag with gold detailing. I absolutely love it! I think every girl needs a cute bag for when you want to go out to dinner or even the shops but don't want to bring a huge bulky bag! I love this bag because its compact but is still super stylish and versatile! From Colette - $15 on sale ( RRP $29.95)
 
 
So the second item I got I absolutely LOVE! Im totally obsessed with these! I saw a similar pair from Topshop a while ago and ever since, I have been dreaming of a pair! I adore the gold detailing and they are just so classic and beautiful! From Myer Miss Shop - $89.95
 
 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment