Sunday 13 April 2014

Bronzed Make-up look

Hey guys! So I was super bored and decided to create an extremely bronzed eye look with a very strong contour. I really like how it turned out and thought id just show you! I think this look would be amazing with brown and green eyes! Please excuse the terrible lighting, its pitch black outside and I had to rely on my not so trusty bathroom lighting!
 
Products used:
Lioele triple the solution bb cream
Rimmel match perfection foundation - fair ivory
Rimmel wake me up concealer - natural beige
MAC studio fix powder - nw15
Benefit hoola bronzer
Maybelline mineral power blush - original rose 2
Dior glitter addict palette (second lip colour)
NYX eyebrow cake powder - blonde
NYX jumbo eye pencil - milk
Rimmel traffic stopping eyeshadows - over the limit
Maybelline hyper glossy liquid liner
MAC zoom fast black lash mascara
 
Sarah x
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK TO please leave you FB link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sure, ill follow you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete