Saturday 25 October 2014

♥ My Mini NARS Collection ♥




Okay, I'm officially addicted to all things NARS! As a long time lover of MAC I never thought I'd fall in love with any other brand however one thing led to another and one NARS purchase turned into two then three, and BAM! NARS is my new favourite brand! 

The following is my current small NARS collection! I really hope to purchase more from NARS as I'm constantly impressed by the quality, the shades, the collections and just about everything else they have to offer! Unfortunately I live 2 hours away from the closest MECCA MAXIMA so having access to NARS is most difficult especially as I do not go up that way often! 


NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in MONT BLANC ~ $59.00 for 30ml








I had wanted to purchase this baby for absolutely ages however the price seemed a bit much for me. Thankfully MECCA MAXIMA had their amazing price drop and the price for sheer glow didn't seem nearly as scary and so I made the plunge (into my pockets)! Before purchasing sheer glow I was obsessed with Revlon Colourstay and swore by it, however after talking to a nice girl at MECCA she explained kindly that it looked quite cakey and orange on me! I then got matched to sheer glow and tried it on in store and immediately fell in love with the gorgeous medium coverage, dewy finish and the fact that it matched me perfectly! This is my current favourite foundation and really love the healthy glow it offers! Despite having oily skin I don't find the dewy finish a problem at all! My only complaint about this product is the fact that it does not come with a pump and I totally forgot to pick one up in store when I went! I will definitely be picking up one next time I go! 


 NARS Blushes ~ $39.00 for 4.8g 

Super Orgasm ~  This was my first ever NARS purchase which hooked me onto the brand! This blush is absolutely gorgeous, it's described as 'peachy pink with gold glitter'. I really like wearing this blush out on special occasions as the gold looks stunning when the light reflects my face! It's quite an intimating blush on first glance however it gives such a gorgeous glow and the colour is quite subtle compared to the other NARS blushes. This one is definitely more of a going out blush rather than an everyday blush due to the amount of glitter however if I do wear it out to the shops I get so many compliments! 

Deep Throat ~ I am so glad I picked up this cult favourite because it's now my go-to everyday blush! I can see why everyone raves about deep throat (don't you just love the awkward names!) Deep throat is described as a 'sheer peach with shimmer'. Its definitely a gorgeous peachy pink shade however the shimmer is very subtle which I think is perfect for everyday wear! Deep Throat really compliments my pale skin which I find hard sometimes as many blushes are just too much and make me look like I just peed my pants and am blushing severely! I love the gorgeous glow Deep Throat gives to my skin and these blushes seriously stay on ALL DAY and don't budge!


Swatches ~ Super Orgasm (left) and Deep Throat (right)


And there you have it, my small but growing NARS collection! I am totally obsessing over NARS and would LOVE to try out some more of their range! Especially their lipsticks, Laguna bronzer, highlighters, concealers and some of their brighter blushes! THANKYOU NARS for being amazing!

Have you tried anything from NARS?  Let me know your thoughts down below! Thankyou!

Sarah x




No comments:

Post a Comment