Monday 26 May 2014

The Lipstick Product Addict Tag

So I saw a tag my cousin KaBOOM! Cosmetics  did, and it was called 'The Lipstick Product Addict Tag'. I thought this looked like a pretty nifty tag seeing as I just LOVE me some lip products and yes, I am pretty much a self confessed addict! I hope you enjoy reading about my favourite and not so favourite lip products! Here it goes!

Favourite Treatment/Balm 


I'm gonna be a bit boring here but you honestly can't go past a good ol' fashion lip balm. My absolute favourite lip balm of all time is the Nivea lip balm in Pearl Shine. However to be honest with you I pretty much obsess over all Nivea lip products! They are moisturising, smell good and make your lips ever so luscious!

Best Eye-Catching Red


I've tried a few classic red's in my time so far, however, for me I prefer a deeper red. Something berry toned that appears to be a tad vampy! My favourite is the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 09.

Best Luxury & Best Drugstore 

My favourite drug store lipsticks would have to be a toss up between the MUA Make-up academy lipsticks and the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. Both are extremely high quality for the small price you pay which is great when you don't feel like splurging!


My Favourite high end lipstick would have to either be my MAC Snob lipstick or the Clinique high impact lipstick in Rosette.

Best MAC Lipstick

(Unfortunately) I only own one MAC lipstick...(cue tears)...so again it would have to be the MAC Snob lipstick! I just love how creamy and luxuries the MAC lipsticks feel!

Most Disappointing 

This is a 'no brainer' for me, it would have to be the Australis velour lips matte lip cream. After purchasing Ma-li-boo and having a nightmare of a time with it, I do not think I'll ever be purchasing any other shades! I will definitely be doing a review on this product very soon!

Liner: Yay or Nay?

I'm honestly not a huge liner lover, but I do use them a lot when I go for darker looks as it's a must for me! I love the Prestige lipliner in Garnet and the Australis lipliner in My Fair Lady.

Best Gloss

I've never been a huge fan of gloss as it always gets stuck in my hair! Ugh annoying right! But i have to say I really do enjoy using the Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in Maple along with the NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler. I find these aren't sticky at all and give a nice subtle shine to the lips!

Something Extra 

I have to say without a doubt my FAVOURITE type of lip product are the lip crayons! I absolutely love lip crayons, I love applying them, I love the look of them and I think they are just so fun! My favourites are the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Twilight and the Seventeen Lip Crayon in pink (it has no printed name or number on it!)

Sarah x

Feel free to do this tag ladies! I tag Emily from FaceBodyHairByEmilyBrand

2 comments:

  1. Good answers! I actually quite like the Velourlips, they are a pain to apply though. I agree with you on the MAC front though, need more MAC!

    Dani xo

    kaboomcosmetics.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Velourlips too except the second you lick your lips they flake off! haha yeah deff need more MAC! xo

    ReplyDelete