Thursday 20 February 2014

Welcome lovelies!

Hey there you! Welcome to my blog!

Why am I joining?

So I've decided to begin a beauty/makeup blog this year! Im relatively new to makeup! I began wearing a little makeup in grade 9 but started exploring looks and products more thoroughly in grade 10/11! im currently in year 12 and need something productive and enjoyable to do in my free time! I also hope to become a makeup artist in the very near future, so I hope this blog will allow me to learn more about myself and makeup! I've wanted to create a blog for a while and I thought there's no time like the present!

What can you expect?

As you can see from the title, I am here to offer advice, tips and recommendations for beginners to makeup and anyone else who likes to see reviews and beauty tips! Being so new to makeup myself not so long ago, I would like to share with other beginners things I've learned along the way and products I recommend when starting out!

I hope you find my blog useful and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment